There are many multi-factor authentication solutions available. But all are not created equal. To help you find the most suitable MFA solution for your organisation, we created the Buyer’s Guide for MFA Solutions. The Buyer’s Guide will enable you to evaluate solutions and their vendors for their:
- Security Impact
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Integration Capabilities
- Strategic Business Value
Use this checklist as an RFP requirements checklist, to evaluate your own authentication system, or to define requirements before you start looking for an MFA solution.
- PSD3: a closer look at the third payment services directive
- Balancing UX and security in multi-factor authentication
- How Alfapass makes the Port of Antwerp-Bruges safer with mobile passwordless MFA
- PIN or biometrics, which is most secure?
- SCA on mobile – part 3: what not to do and how nextAuth does it