Authentication for Universities
Increase security without imposing impossible password policies and password rotation on your users. nextAuth offers a fully integrated two-factor authentication solution. With our roots in the academic world, we maintain special prices for universities.
- No more typing of usernames and passwords every time one needs to login.
- Protect more sensitive applications with two-factor authentication: HR, student grading system, research data, project proposals …
- Offer a modern alternative to username/password. There is now an app for that which they can run on their own mobile devices.
Get in touchContact us
Show case: KU Leuven Authenticator
nextAuth, branded as KU Leuven Authenticator, was integrated directly with the KU Leuven Central Login system. The central login is the single-sign on for the majority of KU Leuven applications and integrated environments such as SAP, Toledo …, used by over 100.000 staff members and students.
- nextAuth server, running on-premise, duplicated
- nextAuth Shibboleth authentication flow
Custom authenticator app
- Android (version 4.1 and above) and iOS (version 10 or above)