Life sciences, pharmaceutical and health care companies are embracing new technologies such as patient and doctor portals. The use of digital channels has increased over the last decade and patients are increasingly interested in accessing their personal data digitally via dedicated portals. Despite the growing adoption, most portals still use static passwords.
Well-designed portals offer significant opportunity to both the health provider and patients to interact securely and in a cost efficient way. nextAuth is on a mission to protect users in their online interactions by making complex authentication technology and secure messaging easy.
Please find below a short summary of what nextAuth has to offer:
- a full two-factor authentication solution that is very easy to use: no usernames or passwords necessary;
- an easy onboarding mechanism: registering the app is as easy as scanning a QR code;
- technology that can easily achieve compliance with strong technical standards such as strong sustomer authentication and advanced electronic signatures;
- technology that can be fully integrated into your existing architecture, under your branding;
- no deployment of user credentials or certificates to the mobile phone. The user credentials (private keys, PIN or biometric) are never shared with the server, minimizing risk and providing non-repudiable evidence of all authentications and transactions;
- strong binding of the authentication and the secure channel, making MITM attacks impossible on your authentication impossible;
- no need for expensive HSMs or other hardware tokes/readers.
We would be happy to setup a first 30 min call with one of our experts to further discuss your security requirements.